So one thing I have decided to do is make some goals, now there is quite a difference between an end goal and step goals. I want to make sure I focus more on step goals, these are goals that are stepping stones to my end goal of being 100kg or less. This is mainly because losing so much weight seems like such a big number and I do not want to be under pressure from that big number.
For Christmas and New Year’s this year myself and my family are heading to the tropical island of Bali for 3 weeks! Now I know I am not going to be some sexy hunk on the beach flexing my muscles but I want to feel and look good… I usually struggle with heat because I am packed like a polar bear with fat. So I have made some goals for this and also for the future! I am not trying to put pressure on myself too hard but I work well with goals.
- By my holiday on 21st December 2017 I want to have lost 10kg
- By February 2018 I want to have lost 15kg
- By April 2018 I want to have lost 25kg
- By June 2018 I want to have lost 30kg
- By August 2018 I want to have lost 40kg
- By October 2018 I want to have lost 50kg
- To stick to the Keto Reset Plan 90% of the time for the duration of the program
- To plan 2 weeks of meal plans for the end of Keto Reset and stick to this 90% of the time
- To eat as close to ‘Paleo’ during my holiday, allowing for a few treats here and there
90% of the time? I want to allow a few treats here like alcohol but only for very special occasions.